Not impressed with 5.1.2 so far, quite dissapointed.

ADz83

Of course though, if you really liked the System Overview widget of the previous version, then you can certainly keep that - widgets are version independant so you can upload the system_overview.php widget in the /modules/widgets/ folder from the previous version.

Matt

Unfortunately the old monthly orders overview graphic does not work in this version. I replaced it but it's not showing any graphics. Any idea on how to make it work again?

Honestly, I have to say I disagree here. 5.1 looks pretty decent compared to the older versions. The only flaw I've found is the fact that invoice searching is pretty much dead now. Instead of pulling up the actual invoice like it did previously (when given a #), it will pull up a list of invoices. When you've got a good # of invoices, that can be bad.

You mean when using the top right search on admin zone, if i put invoice number (131512 for example) it will show me a list of invoices or only that it will not access the invoice directly?

I must have been very lucky in my update, everything works fine or even better. Only tiny bug i had was with the latest calendar widget showing 17 open to-do's when I only had 1.

But this turned out to be because 16 of my to-do tickets were closed with no due date.