comments welcome

methos

on the home page the link to "hostingspeeds.com " goes to a page thats locked.

re the ads on the right, if this is a pro hosting company, having singles ads on the right of your site is not what i would call the best choice to show your a professional hosting company. Some of the photos that appear in those kind of ads can be rather sexual in nature.

well, i wasnt really after comments on the ads but on the integrations ... ah well, i won't bother next time.

take it easy !

the color combination is nice but add some border around the whole thing and add a footer to make it look better and more organized.

well, i wasnt really after comments on the ads but on the integrations ... ah well, i won't bother next time.

Good, if your not ready to have your site critiqued, then please do not post in the showcase forums. The whole design is quite lame. Colors are nice, but implemented poorly.

Good, if your not ready to have your site critiqued, then please do not post in the showcase forums. The whole design is quite lame. Colors are nice, but implemented poorly.

as i said, it was actually the integrations - specifically the order forms - that i was looking for some feedback on - i just wasn't expecting that to be ignored and the only comments to be about the content of the advertisers, which is not part of the integration. thank you at least for making some comment about the implementation itself. i guess i chose the wrong forum. it's ok, i'll go away now.

To be honest, your website looks as if it is based at huge business's.

Look at the prices...many companies do free setup on web hosting packages, your using whmcs + cpanel, I dont see where your using your time to create those accounts :? Your just trying to make money somehow there :shock: .

As for your integration, it is very normal, as for the order form, it looks good, and looks different from others.

What on Earth are you talking about :/

The website looks complicated with high prices which does'nt target families, children. I think its a web hosting company targeting small & large businesses. No Offence

If you see what I mean you'll understand what I mean 8)

The website looks complicated with high prices which does'nt target families, children. I think its a web hosting company targeting small & large businesses. No Offence

I dont see how thats a bad thing unless he is saying that he targets families, but his design says otherwise. i target mainly businesses myself as well.

High prices? I feel like I've walked into WHT by mistake :P

I see what you mean, I just think it's complete rubbish :P In a friendly way of course! :) The point about the complexity is one I agree with, though - it's not really very "clear" what the visitor is looking at / should do.

Apart from the text content on the site, the silly ads and the lack of any general information about the company, I think it's a good starting point for a site in terms of design, and the WHMCS integration is quite neat/original :)

well thanks for all the interesting comments - i haven't actually had any complaints about my prices before, in fact I have a number of customers who think that my prices and services are extremely competitive. I'm not sure where the person is coming from that says I am just trying to rip people off and make a quick buck, at £12.99 for an unlimited master reseller, many of which are using 10-15GB of disk space, it is a full time job to keep the servers running, plus a costly business to lease them - so i am a bit puzzled on that front since my margins are extremely small.

however, back to the main point - i was looking for comments on the integration, and thanks to those of you that have done so. the advertising is a necessary evil to attract traffic - it is supposed to be targetted, although i do take the point that most of the time it seems to be advertising a dating site. anyway, thanks for the constructive comments - maybe we can close this thread now.

well thanks for all the interesting comments - i haven't actually had any complaints about my prices before...

Those commenting on your pricing are really going off topic IMHO. You have a nice integration of WHMCS into your website, and that's all that counts in this forum as far as I understand it.

Cheers,

well thanks for all the interesting comments - i haven't actually had any complaints about my prices before...

Those commenting on your pricing are really going off topic IMHO. You have a nice integration of WHMCS into your website, and that's all that counts in this forum as far as I understand it.

Cheers,

Absolutelty true. I agree. Im sorry for going out of topic, don't take it wrong but I was'nt the first one.