Worldpay Futurepay Agreement numbers disappeared?

Si

I opened a ticket for this with Support and so I'm waiting on a reply. In the meantime, others may have something to add?

On the clients profile page, the worldpay futurepay agreement numbers have disappeared since 5.1.2

Also, one customer has reported that his futurepay payments are now failing. I have confirmed this and his card and agreement are still in place with worldpay, but there is nowhere in his profile for me to re-enter his agreement number.

His client area shows the worldpay agreement number box, but it is now empty.

Strangely other customers (all so far) are having futurepay payments processed as normal BUT when I view their client area and their user details page, the Futurepay box is now populated with their mobile tel no.

I've tried changing admin themes but I can see the numbers nowhere.

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the reply.

I read this in the 5.1 changelog:

WorldPay FuturePay Migration from Custom Field Storage to Dedicated Token Field

Also, on the Futurepay Docs configuration it states:

V5 Onwards

No special cron or custom field is required for the futurepay module. You should keep the above in place if you have previously used the custom field and cron method.

So, I read from that, that everything should continue to work as normal. It isn't.

I desperately need to know:

1) Why payments are failing for this one customer and if it's related?

2) How do I call the futurepay agreement number to show up in my tpl file. (It is now showing mobile telephone numbers)

Hi Si,

Have you checked in the gatewayid field for this client to see if there is any value entered for this cleint, if this is blank it would suggest the agreement id was not migrated for some reason. Check with others you know have worked to see what they have entered.

You may be able to simply add the missing id directly in the database for this client.

We don't use WorldPay but the gateway we use also relied on this gatewayid field so store details in for repeat payments to work.

I'm not sure you'll be able to get this to show in the templates, this is something Matt would need to confirm.

OK, got this updated in the gatewayid field in the database. There was some strange number in there that bore no relation to the original custom field. Ran a manual charge against the customers card and it processed normally. So at least that's now sorted.

I've tried to display the gatewayid field in the clientaredetails.tpl file using various methods, with no success. (see below).

This is important as customers often need to know this agreement number when they want to update their card details.

This is what I'm using to try and pull the gatewayid field into the tpl file, with no success.

<input type="text" name="gatewayid" value="{$clientgatewayid}" readonly="readonly" class="inputbox readonly width_4" />

Anyone have any ideas?

Also, I'm a little concerned at how this field information became corrupted during the upgrade process. Apparently it was working with this gatewayid field in 5.03, but yet it was only the 5.1.2 upgrade that caused an issue. This customer has had frequent recurring payments with no issues. It was only on the day of the upgrade to 5.1.2 that it failed and now I can see the information in the gatewayid field was corrupt. I'm hoping this is the only customer with this issue. Time will tell.

Edited by Si

• WHMCS CEO

Yep that's right, all it's doing in the upgrade is moving the custom field value to the dedicated token value field. Simon's issue seemed to be something to do with certain clients have multiple tokens stored for the same client in a few cases.

Matt

Hi,

Excuse me if this has already been covered and I missed it, but is it possible to identify a customers futurepay agreement ID from within the WHMCS admin login as this was easy to see previously in the custom field (including the ability to filter within the search). I have only been able to view the agreement id when displaying a paid invoice for a customer, where the agreement is listed at the top of the page....

Thanks.

CD

While in the admin area, view an invoice (using futurepay as payment method) and you will see a yellow note at the top of it:

This customer has a WorldPay FuturePay Agreement setup for automated billing with ID 12345678

The invoice doesn't have to be paid.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep that's right, all it's doing in the upgrade is moving the custom field value to the dedicated token value field. Simon's issue seemed to be something to do with certain clients have multiple tokens stored for the same client in a few cases.

Matt

Matt

Even I'm having issues with managing futurepay agreements, how and where can i enable or disable recurring payments for a particular client if i'm using futurepay, earlier i could just remove the futurepay agreement from the futurepay id field, but now there is no such field so what should i do now ?

Thanks

• 10 months later...
if you want to remove future pay on the clients home screen click Credit Card Information, although nothings shown, click clear details this will remove the worldpay details (apparently).

I have credit card disabled so no option to clear.

has anyone got this sussed yet?