Custom Email Templates for Support Departments?

Hello,

I'm sure this question has been asked but cannot find an answer.

Is it possible to setup custom Email Templates to be used as the "auto-response" for various departments?

By default, there is a template called "Support Ticket Opened", anyway to make these unique to various departments? A point in the right direction would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

- Bryce

So in particular, you want to edit your support ticket opened template and do this part:

{if $ticket_department eq "Sales"}The sales department is open 9-5pm Monday-Friday so you

will only receive a response between these times. We thank you for your patience.{/if}

So when it's sales, the message will be sales related. When it is reseller, it will be a different message, etc. Pretty cool huh?

Hello,

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant! Thank you! I had considered doing conditional coding myself but I had not known this was already available within WHMCS. I am beyond excited to see this. @jrianto, thank you for further clarification on the subject.

- Bryce

Bryce, You thank @jrianto who simply copied and pasted the information from the link I provided you with? A cheap opportunity taken to spam this forum again with his advertising signature. Please, don't encourage him.

Hello Si,

If you re-read my response, you'll see my comment is thanking him for further clarification. My response was also towards you, for the initial assistance and link to the documentation. However, the difference between your response and his response, is he took a few extra seconds to put a little clarification and personalization into his response. Rather than a simple, no text link. Straight to the point. While I am very thankful for your link, I am also thankful of his response as I'm sure perhaps others will be.

Either way, I am most thankful for your assistance, as well his. I am sorry if that upsets you but it's not intended to.

- Bryce