Client area home page (Sparky mod)

jin

Sure thing here, I have used Sparky's Client Homepage Mod, for quite some time now and never ran into issues like your image. Normally it is as simple as following the instructions, and normally you are all go - and if you every run into issues, then a quick support ticket to Sparky will get it sorted. You will find he will pull his neck out to sort your issue out for you.

Thank you flexhost for your constructive feedback, I have worked the issue out if anyone else runs into this issue message me and I will tell you the fix.

@Sparky you are a good developer but I just don't trust other peoples systems any longer that is why I didn't want to open a ticket because it usually leads to "I need access" and I am not comfortable with that and the normal second response is "then there isn't anything I can do"

So I figured it would be better to side step all of that and ask other users my mistake thinking the trolls wouldn't hit this thread let they did.

Anyway it is fixed.

Fair enough... keep in mind that access is not always needed.

Also to solve the issue all you needed to do was to download that latest files of the mod as there were a few css changes.

Keep in mind that the forums is not for support of any of my mods or addons and a simple ticket could have resolved this for you. It may be that your support and updates was not current and you felt that you couldn't open the ticket.

Anyway as you have resolved your problem let us leave this thread as closed.

So I figured it would be better to side step all of that and ask other users my mistake thinking the trolls wouldn't hit this thread let they did.

Anyway it is fixed.

I am please you eventually got your issue sorted, but no one one here is a troll we offered sound advice with the information provided. even Sparky requested you open a ticket with him, so was he also a troll.

also opening another thread on this forum on this forum calling us trolls will not help you on the forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey so how would i disable the clientareahome for a mobile device? i noticed that is looks terrible when used in conjunction with a mobile optimized whmcs theme.. although a responsive update from Sparky would be great, just a means of disabling it would suffice - i cant get into the file to edit it myself because its base64.

Any Ideas?!

Hey so how would i disable the clientareahome for a mobile device? i noticed that is looks terrible when used in conjunction with a mobile optimized whmcs theme.. although a responsive update from Sparky would be great, just a means of disabling it would suffice - i cant get into the file to edit it myself because its base64.

Any Ideas?!

have you tried through sparkys own support system