order form styles not displaying properly

snake

I have just noticed that the order forms are not displaying correctly on the client side, much of the styling is missing, i'm just getting plain text basically, no boxes, no background colours, nothing.

I have tried changing to ALL the different order form styles, have cleared my browser cache and used different browsers, tried from different machines etc, same issue.

• 1 month later...

I found this thread and I'm having one wierd problem. I'm using version 5.0.3 with orderform veticalsteps. I made one minor change in the tpl products by just adding a <br>, uploaded the file with my ftp and now the style.css in the verticalsteps folder won't load. So, my order form is just text. Along the way, I finally tried uploading the file again in binary and again in text mode same results. I uploaded and wrote over the adddomain tlp with no modifications and it's doing the same thing. So, it looked like for some reason the ftp program was messing the files up. I tried a different ftp (fillzilla) and no change. Same results. On top of all of this, I checked my logs and found this "PHP Warning: Module 'PDO' already loaded in Unknown on line 0". Doing a search on google and found a lot of entries on checking the php.ini for multiple entries of 'PDO' I did not find any multiple entries. So, I'm at a lost. Any ideas on any of this? Any help will be appreciated.

Okay, after a good nite sleep..found problem to be incomplete files, i.e., for some reason I must have gotton a hold of some files that were incomplete.. instead of showing 78 lines of code I showed only 70 lines of code in the products.tpl file. Because of that I was missing closing div's </div>. The same on adddomain.tpl. Uploaded correct files and now everything is back to working propetly except for the "PHP Warning: Module 'PDO' already loaded in Unknown on line 0" which I'm going to take up with my support team. Lesson learned 'quite working on project when your tired and going in circles'.