Out Of Office Module for WHMCS

http://clients.no-half-pixels.com/whmcs-out-of-office

WHMCS Out Of Office allows you to configure Auto Replies to tickets submitted, or replied to "out of hours". It will also display a custom note on the ticket submit form to let your users know when they are submitting "out of hours".

Using the addon is easy, once installed there is a nice simple interface for editting the settings.

Each department can have its own opening times, days. And also have its own custom messages.

Features Include:

Ability to set opening and closing times for support departments

Ability to set opening days for support departments

Optionally provide an error message on the submit ticket page if submitting outside of the opening times (rich text editor, html allowed)

Optionally add an autoreply ticket response when tickets are opened/replied to outside of opening times

Set the autoreply ticket status

Set the autoreply ticket admin user

Configuration per support department (to allow different messages, and opening times)

Take a look at the product page here for screenshots and order links:

http://clients.no-half-pixels.com/whmcs-out-of-office

Beware you dont get what you paid for and they dont answer tickets

ordered this along with the decoded version

can download the encoded version but when i try to download the decoded version all i get is

Access Denied

Downloading this item requires you to have an active instance of the following product/service:

WHMCS Out Of Office - Decoded

Order Now »

Beware you dont get what you paid for and they dont answer tickets

ordered this along with the decoded version

can download the encoded version but when i try to download the decoded version all i get is

So you did get part of what you paid for? The encoded version works.

Of course they wont answer tickets on a sunday afternoon and holiday weekend (US only).

How long did you wait for them to reply and fix it? 5 minutes?

So you did get part of what you paid for? The encoded version works.

Of course they wont answer tickets on a sunday afternoon and holiday weekend (US only).

How long did you wait for them to reply and fix it? 5 minutes?

they are in the UK like me. its been a couple days since ordering, ticket is with support

@easyhosting i have responded to your ticket within a suitable time, and i have also logged in as you on my site and had no problem downloading the product.

if you still have an issue why have you not reopened the ticket?

@mordyT the license is yearly and includes all support and updates

@bubka3 the nhp_wrapper.php file only contains the license script functions and has no effect on any other part of the module.

it is encoded as my license checking script is unique and is not available in the public domain.

if you have the decoded version this will be the only file encoded and doesnt effect the module other than to check the license.

regards

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...