Raspberry Pi anyone?

they are crap... have fun..

Yes they may not be the most powerful machine in the world but for £30 why not get one? I have no real use for it but i can mess around with it add a breadboard and hook things up and and see how much it'll let me do :-).

Yeah I saw that the other day. But got no interest in it. It'll just be like using my phone (sgs 2 soon to be s3) but with the pi it's just like a Linux server. I got a basic web server setup on it with MySQL. It hosted a install of vBulletin fine. I purely got the pi to fiddle with and see what it'll let me do and so far pretty impressed for £30. I got another on the way soon as I stupidly ordered one from farnell and another from rs. Didn't expect both to be delivered so soon. So I'm going to give the second one to my brother so he can learn some stuff. As he shows a real interest in it all.

Anyway the pi isn't meant for what we use it A pc for. It's a cheap pc to get kids to learn to program. So my 2nd one will be doing just that :-).