Logo Design

TEN Hosting

lol thats funny, prob not true in all cases, it really depends on the complexity of your logo. I have one that i had an artist do for me and it was $250.00 but it was some very technical character drawing which alittle over my head as i am not an artist. I am great with photoshop and i can do a nice logo for you for $10 bucks if you want but im not an artist and cant draw characters which is why i paid an artist do mine for my other company. But most of the time i just use photoshop its great. I will even do a simple one for you for free if you just want your company name with no in depth special graphic design. I do them all the time for my customers and they love them.

Let me know if you want me to crank one out for ya.

@mylove4life thats all good and well but you have to pay for the copyrights of the logo, (read the fine print at the bottom) its not actually free, would you really put up a logo that you did not own the copyright for. Not me.. Its better to create something yourself, that way you own it. And if you do pay for someone to do it, make sure you get a notice in writing that says you own the rights to the logo. The artist i hired was awesome, gave me an

official letter of ownership plus all the working drawings and all the files involved, all of them.

In my opinion dont ever get a logo thru a company like the one suggested above, one way or the other you will not get what you expect. Find a local artist that you can build a relationship with and do it that way. I got totally screwed over by a so called free logo company one time and i will never get a logo from one again, just fyi.

ok got it done but your contact us link does not work, its not even active lol. Please give me an email or way to send this to ya and i will send you the gif, its the first version so i need some text for the bottom of it.. Once we get it done ill send you the final gif or other format you need and the psd file.

oh ok i used your ticket service and sent you a ticket with the gif image, just a first version, nothing special let me know changes please.

update, your auto reply just came back to me for the ticket, is that what you want your logo to look like the yellow and black? And fyi, it is showing twice not just once, you must be duplicating the image someplace with a dif image on top.

Edited by durangod