Two compagnies, One management and webhost

NickoLabs

Greetings

I've been wondering if the following scenario was possible:

You have Company A offering web services, which are located in Company B. WHMCS is installed on Company B's website, but Company A wants a Whitelabel way to resell Company B's service.

Is there a way to make that work?

WHMCS can be installed on both Company's website, but Company B (Me actually) doesn't want to manage multiple WHMCS installation; one is already enough.

Thanks for getting back to me quickly on that!

Kind regards

Nickolas Simard

I now use this setup which allows me to have various brands but all customers use the same single WHMCS setup

Assuming the brands have different pricing and/or plans/focus, how do you keep the two apart from each other? IE: hostingA has cheap shared, hostingB has more expensive shared, etc.

How to keep those from overlapping or competing in the eyes of the customer?

If not segregated, how do you explain to the visitor that they've essentially reached both companies? I'm genuinely curious, as I run more than one installation for widely disparate offerings.

Assuming the brands have different pricing and/or plans/focus, how do you keep the two apart from each other? IE: hostingA has cheap shared, hostingB has more expensive shared, etc.

All the companies use the same pricing structure, they are just simoly different brands

However the customer never sees the other products / services as they are hidden, they see only the ones they were interested in which were created on the external website

WHMCS is used for product creation and billing only

All the companies use the same pricing structure, they are just simoly different brands

However the customer never sees the other products / services as they are hidden, they see only the ones they were interested in which were created on the external website

WHMCS is used for product creation and billing only

Thanks for the tips.

So basically, all products are hidden and need a direct link to it through the host company website?

But then, how do you name your WHMCS install? Simply "Web Hosting"? Because that thing show in all email and automated invoices...