BETA: WHMCS Time Tracker OSX Widget

laszlof

Hey All, I'm looking for a few beta testers for a time tracker widget I created for use with WHMCS.

The purpose of this widget is to allow developers and other folks who commonly bill by the hour to have a way to track their hours, and automatically import the hours as billable items in WHMCS.

The widget is built using HTML and javascript, plus a small PHP script that is installed in your WHMCS root directory. Everything is completely open source.

The original code base for the widget was based on the Freshbooks time tracker widget. Since this widget used the MIT License, I was able to reuse a lot of the code for my own use.

I plan on providing this module/widget free of charge to the community, but need a few people to run it through the paces to make sure its mostly bug free.

Requirements

• A mac running at least OSX 10.4
  • WHMCS > 4.5.2
  • Regularly uses billable items for hourly billing

If you can help me out, I'd appreciate it, just follow up to this thread and I'll get the download over to you.

Im also open to suggestions/patches from other developers if they'd like to improve on it. It could probably use some CSS/HTML/image love, im really not much of a designer when it comes to that :)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...