Unique email requirement and resellers

tkalfaoglu

First off, I print paper invoices separately from WHMCS regularly for every purchase. I use a different program for that..

I have some resellers that request that some (paper) invoices be sent to the customer directly, and not to the reseller. The only way that I can think of is to move that hosting/domain to a new Client on WHMCS, and make this reseller another Contact for this hosting/domain, so that he can still manage it.

Unfortunately WHMCS will give me a "email address already exists" error when trying to add the reseller as another contact..

-turgut

I have some resellers that request that some (paper) invoices be sent to the customer directly, and not to the reseller

Agreed, this is something you resellers should be doing themselves

Sounds to me like either instructions have been misunderstood or they are trying to save money and have you complete this task

The invoice is to be paid to the reseller, so should be issued by the reseller

• 3 weeks later...