WHMCS Pages - Custom Pages Module

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello supernix,

sorry i will add an upgrade article to the site when i can.

to upgarde you simply overwrite the files on the server, then resave the addon module settings under Setup>addonmodules in your admin area.

that will perform the upgrade steps for you.

regards

Hi

Just upgraded and I have a admin module pages page layout issue can you help out?

please see Ticket #623162

hello ****************************,

try flushing the template cache folder, the layout has been tested in all included admin themes.

also for future reference please keep to ticket replies for contacting me. I dont browse the forum everyday so might not pick up messages, whereas i do pickup tickets.

• 4 weeks later...

another new update for the module, here is whats new:

• Fixed child page bug in admin table view
  • Added alert for none view pages preview
  • Added edit link on front end when admin logged in
  • Admins can view non published pages on front end
  • Client end sitemap now recursive for multple nested child pages
  • Added no editor option
  • Fixed lang change issue for seo url pages
  • Added page template for nhp2012theme (can be used on all sites, but designed for nhp2012theme)

https://clients.no-half-pixels.com/whmcs-pages

I would be willing to pay, but pay £8.00GBP/yearly?01.jpg22.jpg8.jpg03.jpg23.jpg

The module now has a new pricing structure which is a one time payment. With support and updates as a yearly addon.

See the module page for the new pricing, or contact me directly if you would like the yearly pricing.

Gards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello!

Installed but triggered Fatal Error Line 26 of pages.php. What are we doing wrong?

Thanks!

please read and install as per the install instructions provided in the welcome email, and you will find there are no issues with the module.

please also remember the forum topic is not monitored for support queries and support should be requested through the systems provided on the site, it is only by chance i saw this here today.

regards

• 2 weeks later...

That is not what I mean. Can I make a new menu item in the existing menu of the theme. For instance , I want to make a new menu item "about us" in the existing menu of whmcs, and then make the page "about_us".

So I want to know if your app also can make menu items.

That is not what I mean. Can I make a new menu item in the existing menu of the theme. For instance , I want to make a new menu item "about us" in the existing menu of whmcs, and then make the page "about_us".

So I want to know if your app also can make menu items.

that isnt really possible. the nature of the template system in whmcs prevents this sort of thing from being possible. its not like wordpress where you can create custom menus.

to add links to any template you need to edit the tpl files. this would be the same for any custom pages module not just this one.

does that make sense?

do you mean a demo of the pages created?

all the pages here are created using the module:

https://clients.no-half-pixels.com/whmcs-modules

and there are screenshots on the product page of the admin area:

there is no demo of the admin area but the screenshots display all of the admin area.

regards

Hmmmm.... Can I try it then? Because the screenshots doesn't give me a "touch-feel" idea. I am not sure if this is what I am searching for. Is there a trail or something I can try? If it is what I am searching for, I would love to buy it. I am just not certain.

• 1 month later...
Hi This link no longer works as you get 404 error and the one on the clients.no-half-pixels.com site says its £24.60

yes the "8.00" was a yearly pricing structure. the module is now a 1 time payment with 12 months update and supports.

if you would prefer the 8.00 yearly pricing i could set you upwith the old product. the versions would still be the same, just the pricing structure would change.

yes the "8.00" was a yearly pricing structure. the module is now a 1 time payment with 12 months update and supports.

if you would prefer the 8.00 yearly pricing i could set you upwith the old product. the versions would still be the same, just the pricing structure would change.

Hi Lee

yes if you could do that please. I have an account with you.

• 4 months later...

We have released an update today for this module as WHMCS removed support for the smarty eval function. The module now registers smarty proccessor which evaluates the string and the displays the content as normal.

This update will work with any version of WHMCS.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Today we have released version 1.5.3 of this module which contains a few bug fixes.

This update contains a great new commenting, which has seen us integrate the great commenting system Disqus into the module.

Now you can leverage not only Facebook comments, but you can now use Disqus comments too!