Maxmind stopped showing details

rbro

The last few fraudulent orders I've received are not showing the score and details within the order itself. The order is being marked as fraud and the maxmind logs show it as fraudulent, but I no longer see the detailed breakdown and score within WHMCS. Has something changed?

It sound's like you have wasted your credits, you need to purchase more!...

Can anybody expand...?

Tom

I never purchased any in the first place. This is the free maxmind account. Also it's recording the transactions in the maxmind logs, so that's still working.

I had the same problem, I didn't purchase any either.

Does It say something on the lines of, maxmind reach error?

Tom

It says nothing. There is no longer that little box explaining the fraud score with all the details in the order. The activity log in WHMCS shows an order failed fraud check, the maxmind logs on the maxmind website show all the details, the order is marked as fraud within whmcs, but I see no errors nor any details in WHMCS.

Same here.

I just got an order marked as fraud. No maxmind details are available in WHMCS. Maxmind has the log of the transaction though... with a score of 9.13.. YIKES.

What I would like to know is if they were required to make a phone verification. I don't see the results of that anywhere, or is that broken out anywhere.

I use the mindfraud premium services telephone verification and I have tons of credits left.

Has anyone already sent in a ticket on this issue? If so, what was the response?

• WHMCS CEO

This happens when the user is presented with the "we are about to place a phone call" screen and then quits the process. For V3.2, it has been modified to record the results before and after the phone call is placed so you won't ever not see the details.

Matt

This happens when the user is presented with the "we are about to place a phone call" screen and then quits the process. For V3.2, it has been modified to record the results before and after the phone call is placed so you won't ever not see the details.

Matt

Is this screen presented even if we don't have the phone verification service activated?

Yes. As Matt stated:

"This happens when the user is presented with the "we are about to place a phone call" screen and then quits the process. For V3.2, it has been modified to record the results before and after the phone call is placed so you won't ever not see the details. "