Studyhost V2

annomander

I've stilli got a bit more tweaking to do with parts of the site, corrections here and there and then start improving it area by area.

The original reason for redoing was to go from whmcs version 4 to version 5.

and at the same time go from 800 wide to 1024.

The original studyhost was fully integrated into WHMCS, everypage was a created as a template file within the system. While it produces good results and makes it integrated when much of the regular template files are altered it makes updating a hard task and from 4 to 5 almost impossible.

So for the update I decided to change it so that WHMCS was in a directory of its own. and alter as little of the core program as possible.

A lot of the changes were restricted to the css files and rather then fully alter them I created a override.css file to put all my changes in. The only big change was cut the topbar out of the css and place in a file of its own.

As I said, I've still got a bit off work to do, so forgive the slight errors.

http://www.studyhost.co.uk