Custom Url redirect

nazjones

Hi,

I have WHMCS integrated on my site, but after a customer purchases their hosting, I'd like to show them a non related Hosting UPSELL or ONE TIME OFFER.

I can't see how this can be done in WHMCS.

Are you able to custom code this for me (for a fee)?

Essentially, I just want to have the customer redirected to a sales page on my website AFTER their hosting purchase, and for them to see a sales letter rather than WHMCS client login area.

>> so basically redirect to a custom url after purchse <<

Are you able to assist me with this? If not, can you recommend someone who can?

Thanks,

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for the same thing. I need to be able to basically set a "Thank You" page that users are redirected to after purchasing a product. I need to be able to set the URL I want customers to be taken to on a per-product basis.

In my case, I'm selling more than just hosting, but also a web design package where the customer receives a customized website. So after checkout, I need them to be able to go to a custom form I've created where I can collect additional information from them about how they want their website to be set up.

It makes more sense to do this after the customer has completed the payment process because too many questions at checkout can cause them to back out before paying or cause a session timeout, etc. I'd rather collect the information after they've made the purchase so they can fill out the details at their convenience.

Is there any way to do this?

I'm looking for the same thing. I need to be able to basically set a "Thank You" page that users are redirected to after purchasing a product.

Done and Done

After you are redirected from making a payment it takes you back to a Thank you page that also sometimes has transaction or other info on it.

You could just edit that.

However I think its a bad idea to try and up sell ONE TIME ONLY! right after a customer makes a payment.

They way I do it is

1) landing page > product link

2) addon or configurable options. The up sell features are already integrated in, you just need to add configurable options or optional addons.

Couldn't you use the payment complete page to do this?

2) addon or configurable options. The up sell features are already integrated in, you just need to add configurable options or optional addons.

Yeah this is wise, you can make use of the built in product addons but it's recommend to keeping them to a minimal amount as preached by GoDaddy :D

The payment completed page is good if you want to promote something after the product has been paid for as it'll be less distracting. For example sometimes when you logout of PayPal they'll promote 3 deals.