Congratulations!

rykios

An excellent, carefully designed, trully complete script.

Top class professional work, rare in php scripts market, a market area where anyone with a decent knowlege of php decides to make some easy money with a poor piece of code, usually full of problems, complex installation, no support and numerous other problems.

Your company stands out together with just a handfull of other companies offering QUALITY products

I admit i started over a year ago with some louzy script costing just 14 bucks, dont even remember the name... was just money thrown out of the window and a big dissapointment. My 2 cents: No point even trying such cheap scripts...

PS: Was just about ready to purchase MBill, license for just 100 domains costs about the same as whmcs UNLIMITED domains, this was a bit of a problem, but reason i prefered whmcs was that i never share my credit card info with anyone except PayPal ;)

Now, i consider myself lucky :D

Again congratulations! Excellent work!