Intellegent Search Timeout

seedm8

I am using the default WHMCS admin template. When my logging times out and I search something, the CSS on the site really messes up. More or less a cosmetic bug.

Please see attached file.

EDIT: The white boxes are from my covering information. Was too lazy to use the erase tool.

Timeout.jpg

I am using the default WHMCS admin template. When my logging times out and I search something, the CSS on the site really messes up. More or less a cosmetic bug.

Please see attached file.

EDIT: The white boxes are from my covering information. Was too lazy to use the erase tool.

What browser are you using? Most of these types of issues are due to old browsers or poor PHP configuration on the server side.

Did you check the box for "Remember me until I logout" on the WHMCS admin login page?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same issue... with all modern browsers. It's worse than I used to experience. When I had version 4.x installed, if I had been logged in for a long time, and typed something into the search box, nothing would happen unless I refreshed the page, and then searched again. With this version, it brings up the exact same thing for me as seedm8 uploaded. And yes, I have the remember me box ticked.

I'm glad I'm not the only person this is happening for.