PayPal Express Not Working

chagwood

Note: I'm currently using V5

I have been accepting regular paypal payments without any problems.

I supplied the correct API username/password/signature and when you attempt to use paypal express.

When you attempt to use paypal express checkout you receive the following message:

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at http://www.paypal.com.

When you attempt to use paypal subscribe checkout you receive the following message:

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.

Thanks again!

Edited by chagwood
update

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I received help from the support team and solved the issue. I simply had to go into my Paypal account and enable IPN setting as well as adding the correct callback url. See below. Cheers :)

The following information in your reply indicates that IPN notifications may be disabled on your PayPal account

Delivery status: Disabled

To correct this, log in to PayPal click on Profile Find Selling preferences click on Instant Payment Notification preferences

Turn IPN on. You must now set it to a url. It's not important what URL you use but you can set it to the WHMCS callback file using the path http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcspath/modules/gateways/callback/paypal.php