System Overview in v5

ADz83

Just want to say im not really found of the new system overview box in Admin area. It was really clear last time when we have a new support ticket or order/cancellation etc now they dont stand out and seem to blend in if you get what I mean.

Is there any way to improve it?

Yep, me too. I've been experimenting with the admin template, both from v4 (which was customized to display upcoming domain renewals, hosting renewals, etc) and the current one from v5.

This may be just me, but what I dislike the most about the new layout is the columns the widgets are contained in are set to 50%. I use the to-do list a lot, and I didn't like the way it looked with 50% of it's former width.

It's all totally customizable though, so I'm creating a new hybrid admin homepage. :) You can use the old style and just tweak a few places to pull in the info from the database.

• 7 months later...
you can use change template from " My Account " in the admin area

Thanks but this has nothing to do with my Admin template, Its the widget that has been altered which I dont like as its not as informative at a glance anymore.

I have reverted back to old module file and got back the better version.

Thanks but this has nothing to do with my Admin template, Its the widget that has been altered which I dont like as its not as informative at a glance anymore.

I have reverted back to old module file and got back the better version.

Would you be able to place the script of the old module/widget you use here? Pls!

If we use the system_overview widget of version 5.0.3 or 5.0.2 as Matt recommended we get a blank screen!