Auto-Close Account

Here's a sql query we run daily, which will set a customer to inactive if they have no services, domains, open invoices, and are not affiliates. You can change 'Inactive' to 'Closed'.

update  tblclients c
set     status = 'Inactive'
where	status = 'Active'
and     not exists (select 1 from tblhosting where userid = c.id and domainstatus in ('Active', 'Pending', 'Suspended'))
and     not exists (select 1 from tbldomains where userid = c.id and status in ('Active', 'Pending', 'Pending Transfer'))
and     not exists (select 1 from tblinvoices where userid = c.id and status = 'Unpaid')
and     not exists (select 1 from tblaffiliates where clientid = c.id);

• 3 weeks later...
Here's a sql query we run daily, which will set a customer to inactive if they have no services, domains, open invoices, and are not affiliates. You can change 'Inactive' to 'Closed'.

update  tblclients c
set     status = 'Inactive'
where    status = 'Active'
and     not exists (select 1 from tblhosting where userid = c.id and domainstatus in ('Active', 'Pending', 'Suspended'))
and     not exists (select 1 from tbldomains where userid = c.id and status in ('Active', 'Pending', 'Pending Transfer'))
and     not exists (select 1 from tblinvoices where userid = c.id and status = 'Unpaid')
and     not exists (select 1 from tblaffiliates where clientid = c.id);

This is exactly what I am after, works perfectly for me and did what I wanted it to do. Is there a way this can be implemented in to a script, or can we simply just run this as a daily task...? :-P

new update be up in hrs that now you can disable closed account :)

Actually didn't work very well after paying for it, I set it to "CLOSE" accounts after 365 days and set them inactive from periods before that date after they no longer had active services with us, surprisingly it closed random accounts and left accounts inactive way back from 2009 :roll: