Blank Pages?

Daniel

I've had WHMCS running for a while now and everything has been fine. However i've had a few users reporting blank pages and upon checking it appears they are right.

It was fine a couple of days ago but now it appears things have gone pear shaped.

Any idea why this would happen?? Nothing has changed..

Hey,

Your template_c folder should be CHMOD of 755. Having a folder of CHMOD of 777 means anyone (and I mean anyone) can write into that folder. Uploading files/hacks, you get the picture.

What you should have is Apache/PHP recompiled with either suPHP or PHPsuExec. This will make it so that all folders and files don't need to have a CHMOD of 777 which is not safe.

However, if you do not have suPHP or PHPsuExec installed, you will have to have a CHMOD of 777 on that template_c folder.

Their are many tutorials online on how to install the above software. You may also PM me and I will do this for a small fee.

From,

Adam