WebzPro New Design

WebzPro

Thank you everyone. Appreciate all the comments.

Amazing Look! Really

ps: just one little repair: You need fix your Slider/Banner width from 1050px to 960px;.

kanumhost, if you get a chance please comment back on what you see with the slider. Not seeing anything wrong on this end so what you have noticed please share.

Actually that is intended. You can submit a ticket, look up issues in Knowledge Base. We consider the Client Portal as base support for all needs.

Yes you may consider the Client Portal as base support for all needs but anyone visting your site and then clicking on the support link will expect to be taken to a contact page and not just remain where they are.

Yes you may consider the Client Portal as base support for all needs but anyone visting your site and then clicking on the support link will expect to be taken to a contact page and not just remain where they are.

I understand your point, not to be rude but if I look at your site there is nothing on your main page that tells me anything about support if I was looking for support I would not know where to look. However your Contact link leads you to your support desk. It basically what you wish to present. Our Contact page give you the option to call three department and links to our desk and our support tab gives you all options though the portal. Just happens to be the way we wish to present options to our customers.

I understand your point, not to be rude but if I look at your site there is nothing on your main page that tells me anything about support if I was looking for support I would not know where to look. However your Contact link leads you to your support desk. It basically what you wish to present. Our Contact page give you the option to call three department and links to our desk and our support tab gives you all options though the portal. Just happens to be the way we wish to present options to our customers.

on your main page you dont really need a support link as anyone looking at your site will most likely be prospective clients who will only be looking for somewhere to make contact.

on our main page we have the contact link that takes you to the support page where you can submit a ticket to all departments, a live chat link and a sales team telephone number.

so all the details that a new customer needs are on our main page.