Remove "I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new "

layz

yes sorry, i was referring to the wrong place.

either way, it isnt possible. if i choose to untick that option then the client can not type in the desired subdomain he whish to use. and if i tick the option "Require Domain" the "I will update my nameservers etc..." is in the cart again.

i have two different products in my system. one for free subdomain and one for free hosting with existing regular domain. in this case i can not get rid of "i will update my nameservers..." on the product that is for subdomains.

yes sorry, i was referring to the wrong place.

either way, it isnt possible. if i choose to untick that option then the client can not type in the desired subdomain he whish to use. and if i tick the option "Require Domain" the "I will update my nameservers etc..." is in the cart again.

i have two different products in my system. one for free subdomain and one for free hosting with existing regular domain. in this case i can not get rid of "i will update my nameservers..." on the product that is for subdomains.

you could do like (guide only not working code): configureproductdomain.tpl

{if $owndomainenabled AND if product ID = # }

this will show if both are set

{else}

<input type="radio" name="domainoption" value="owndomain" id="selowndomain" onclick="document.getElementById('register').style.display='none';document.getElementById('transfer').style.display='none';document.getElementById('owndomain').style.display='';document.getElementById('subdomain').style.display='none';document.getElementById('incart').style.display='none'" /> <label for="selowndomain">{$LANG.orderdomainoption2}</label><br />
{/if}

{if $subdomains}
<input type="radio" name="domainoption" value="subdomain" id="selsubdomain" onclick="document.getElementById('register').style.display='none';document.getElementById('transfer').style.display='none';document.getElementById('owndomain').style.display='none';document.getElementById('subdomain').style.display='';document.getElementById('incart').style.display='none'" /> <label for="selsubdomain">{$LANG.orderdomainoption4}</label><br />
{/if}

Edited by thehost5968