Zend version needed

Why doesn't WHM Complete Solution have a Zend version?

I get the following security errors.

You should modify /usr/local/lib/php.ini and set:

enable_dl = Off

This prevents users from loading php modules that affect everyone on the server. Note that if use dynamic libraries, such as ioncube, you will have to load them directly in the PHP configuration (usually in /usr/local/lib/php.ini)

You should modify the PHP configuration (usually in /usr/local/lib/php.ini) and set:

register_globals = Off

unless it is absolutely necessary as it is seen as a significant security risk

Why doesn't WHM Complete Solution emulate register globals in the script? You can turn it on within .htaccess or the php.ini and its a major security risk. Zend is more safer too from what I see.

lol...no worries. Thought you'd heard something. ;)

Chances are the reason Matt isn't also offering Zend is the cost. The encoder is quite expensive. I have the Zend developer's platform, and it's the second most expensive stand alone upgrade cost I have each year. $150 if you remember inside the one year...$249 ($9 more than I originally paid for the entire app in 2005) if you forget...like I just did.

ioncube is also easier for most, since they needn't rely on their host to have the extension installed, and can simply upload decoders.

Also, I would not like to see both ion and zo, as this takes valuable time away from the developer to make all sorts of neat stuff for us :D