Is there anyone has Issued regarding WHMCS to cPanel V11

Hey,

Using the search function, I found another post.

http://forums.whmcs.com/viewtopic.php?t=4049

Only problems with cPanel 11 are stats (Diskspace and Bandwidth) other then that, no other their are no other errors with cPanel 11 and WHMCS. If you can't create an account, or suspended an account with cPanel 11, then its your local setup and not WHMCS.

From,

Adam

WHMCS do have an issue with Password modification it change password but the returned Error is unkown error.

A bug reported in bugtracker by us and Matt has confirmed and solved it . waiting for it`s realase also bandwidth i think will not be avialble due to proplem with Cpanel 11 API .

Nothing as i know have been reported about account creation and suspension check Your config

i have couples of problems regarding automatic

Create account

Suspend account

Terminated account

Suspend and Terminate by WHMCS on CPanel11 or accounts maually added to WHMCS by admin doesnt seem to work (did under CP10).

Our daily cron report shows all the accounts as requiring Manual suspension and Manual termination (which is good at least, as we're still fixing the due dates on some)

I woud actually prefer that it just added the suspends and terminates to the to-do list, and *NOT* automatically perform them, so the decisions are made by people not cron jobs :)

You are right. ive also found a bug in the Reports section where bandwidth is upgraded every 24 hours.

On cPanel 11 it doesnt show but cPanel 10 does.

Hopefully WHMCS 3.1.3 will be better to accomodate this.

Dom

Version 3.1.3? The next version is v3.2. :D

You are right. ive also found a bug in the Reports section where bandwidth is upgraded every 24 hours.

Dom

Version 3.1.3? The next version is v3.2. :D

Sorry about that.

Its a hosts life. Not much time to post as you can see.

Dom

• WHMCS CEO

Dom

Not unless cPanel has updated their API by the time of our next release. At the moment it doesn't support getting bandwidth usage.

Matt

Is there anyone has Issued regarding WHMCS to cPanel V11

i have couples of problems regarding automatic

Create account

Suspend account

Terminated account

I have had no issues with the creation of accounts, suspension or termination of accounts from WHMCS to cPanel 11. Not sure what problems you are experiencing but I would submit a ticket if it is not working.

Matt, you could always yell at them and tell them to hurry up. I am sure that will work, very sure. :)

Just a quick chip in for this - have a server with WHM/cPanel & WHMCS on it and was on cPanel v10 till a few days ago when it pulled the 'stable' v11 (DOH! - didn't see it comming quick enough) but seems well stable haven't found any probs nor had any tickets on it either, so might be okay on a pull upgrade?!? Here's hoping :)