JumbieHost - WHMCS Integration

Granted, this is a purchased theme, but I have been hard at work making a ton of edits and updates. You can see the original theme at whmcsthemes.com.. its under premium themes.

Any thoughts for improvement?

Register an account to check out all of the client area changes that have been made too.

Thanks for your feedback!

http://www.jumbiehost.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm not too sure.. I got into whmcs and web host reselling through Host Gator. I initially wanted to find their affiliate program so I could make a little extra off of my website design clients, and ended up finding the reseller hosting stuff. It made perfect sense to create a hosting company to refer my clients to. It wasn;t until after I created everything when I realized the real potential of WHMCS.. Otherwise I would have utilized it for my graphic design sales too.

At any rate that's how jumbiehost is set up. I use Host Gator for the hosting space and resell.biz (basically the same as resellerclub) for the automated domain name registration. There's a few good websites that sell some cool themes for WHMCS too. They're pretty you can do alot of custom work to them if you want to make them your own.

I liked the basic wireframe for the template I'm using so I got it up and running for now, but I plan to make significant changes to everything.

I wish you luck with your project!

-Brian H.

JumbieHost - Affordable Web Hosting

Hi JumbieHost

Nice site...

Can you please advise how to make this type of website in to WHMCS setup. right now we have http://www.kumbhhost.com and that is the reseller account of the reseller club.

If i ask you to make same website like you for me, what is the budge for same?

Regards

KS

You can use a Pre-made template just like JumbieHost, but my advice to you is to use a custom design & integrate it with WHMCS

• 2 weeks later...
Granted, this is a purchased theme, but I have been hard at work making a ton of edits and updates. You can see the original theme at whmcsthemes.com.. its under premium themes.

Any thoughts for improvement?

Register an account to check out all of the client area changes that have been made too.

Thanks for your feedback!

http://www.jumbiehost.com/

nice design after all a template, but i spotted 1 thing, your special offer banner is outdated "ends July 31st"

Although he might be trying to advertise his services, it is true. A custom design built to cater to your exact business needs and clients is ideal. A premade template simply says you don't want to invest time and money into your business.

( I'll hide my sig :) )

Actually i did not tried to advertise my services, my opinion is " always the custom design is better than Pre-made. "

I don't know why you all say that i try to advertise my services, because i don't :evil:

Anyway thank you

Actually i did not tried to advertise my services, my opinion is " always the custom design is better than Pre-made. "

I don't know why you all say that i try to advertise my services, because i don't :evil:

Anyway thank you

maybe because you spend all day (well every time i come here your here anyhow) on a whmcs forum telling everyone they need a custom design - and you don't even use whmcs! lol

maybe because you spend all day (well every time i come here your here anyhow) on a whmcs forum telling everyone they need a custom design - and you don't even use whmcs! lol

Is not it good to be online 24/7/365 ? and i don't spend all day on WHMCS Forum, i open WHMCS on a tab, and leave this tab and open my hostbill & whmcs admin area or any other website :) :) :) :) :) :)

on a whmcs forum telling everyone they need a custom design - and you don't even use whmcs! lol

That is my personal opinion " Custom Design is better than Pre-made " .

actually i use WHMCS & Hostbillapp. :) :)

actually i use WHMCS & Hostbillapp. :) :)

you site actually uses hostbillapp and NOT WHMCS.

anyone just needs to look at your posts and they are all based on the same theme "you need a custom design"

so you troll the WHMCS forum when you dont even have WHMCS, this is just a way for you to try and get customers as wwesn states

you site actually uses hostbillapp and NOT WHMCS.

anyone just needs to look at your posts and they are all based on the same theme "you need a custom design"

Actually, i have 5 WHMCS License for different domains, not Aqualityintegrations.com or ahost-provider.com, Plus i have 1 hostbill license.

so you troll the WHMCS forum when you dont even have WHMCS, this is just a way for you to try and get customers as wwesn states

Actually i use WHMCS before you even start using the Internet, Actually i just visit WHMCS Forum to see if there anyone need any help with something i know.

From now , i won't visit WHMCS Forum as i see that WHMCS Forum's Users are not friendly at all, and for some reason (i don't know what it is) they think that i am trying to advertise my services here, really disappointing me :(

Actually i use WHMCS before you even start using the Internet, Actually i just visit WHMCS Forum to see if there anyone need any help with something i know.

(

what a laugh, look at your join date Apr. 2011 and the only site you list on the forum in your OVER larged signature uses hostbillapp.

also all your replies dows go on the smae theme as i stated "you need a custom design" which is not any help to anyone if this is all you can say.

this is why users on here think you are just trolling for business.

we are a friendly bunch on these forums