WMHCS Modules Copyrighs for Sale

Hello,

As I've focusing on coding standalone PHP scripts, I'm accepting offers for selling the code rights of my WHMCS Modules:

1. Forum
  2. Products & Reviews

Important Notice: The rights are for using the given code for WHMCS only, prohibited any other platform (eg vBulletin Mods, standalone PHP scripts etc).

Please email me at: maria@microhellas.com with your offer. It's not neccessary to buy the right for both mods, that's why please mention for which mod are you interesting.

Maria

Maria is selling the rights to her addons code for resale on your site. If you want to get into the addon selling business this maybe a start.

Thank you for the clarification Jeremy. Just to make it a bit more clear. I'm not selling just "Reseller" rights. Just one will buy them, and just one will sell them. Even me I will not sell them.

Maria

What are the offering price?

Nobody makes a direct offer. Everybody asks what's the asking price. That's why I'm posting here my requirements:

1.- Forum Module: $750

2.- Products & Reviews: $550

If someone buys both of them at the same time, there is a discount of $100. So the final price for both should be $1,200

I'm getting the chance to say again that I'm not selling just reseller rights, but the full code rights. Nobody else will sell these mods other than the buyer.

PS- The asking price is very low, that's why you can count it as final. I'll not discuss for lower price.

Maria

Edited by ChrisTERiS
syntax error

• 2 months later...

There is only one mysql update routine for 5 different product/service types. So, if you had it as one type and filled in some parameters then used the drop-down select to change the form, ALL sql fields would be populated. Those irrelevant fields cannot be removed through software code. Better use of map arrays and stripslashes perhaps. There isn't any sql injection filtering in the product editor code. Inputs should always be sanitized.

I'm just a beginner php coder so my comments are just looking at the obvious. It could use some TLC to make it even more valuable. hCard microformats for products and reviews would be nice...