PlusWebHost.com - WHMCS Integration

Well, i would like to advice to get a custom design or to get a Pre-Designed Template (like Themeforest.com templates or templatemonster.com) then you need to request WHMCS integration services from any company or design that offers WHMCS integration services.

Well, i would like to advice to get a custom design or to get a Pre-Designed Template (like Themeforest.com templates or templatemonster.com) then you need to request WHMCS integration services from any company or design that offers WHMCS integration services.

Hi, thanks for your input. I have moved from a themeforest template that I used for a year or so, and I'm not looking back :).

As far as the inconsistencies, thanks for pointing it out (especially the footer), I'll be working on that.

Not bad at all, your logo is very cool too! I think I have seen your logo before, did you ask for a review on another forum?

Hey Zomex, thanks :D

You might have seen me posting around the WHT forums. I actually considered purchasing a template from you, from your post on there. They're very nice.

Edit: Also thanks for the logo praise ;) I'm actually in the process of having my main website logo redesigned, and plan to keep this one for promotional use and such. You can check out what I'm going with here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7516980#post7516980 if you're interested.