Product/Billing Upgrade on 4.5.1

When you use the product/billing cycle upgrade tool on an account that has a pending invoice it cancels that invoice but does not generate a new and accurate invoice.

This is how I found it:

Customer was on a $7.50/mo account and wanted to go annually and their next invoice due on 06/01/11 was already generated. I ran through the upgrade product/billing cycle tool and set it to annual and it gave a small credit due to a discount on the annual pricing and canceled the outstanding $7.50 invoice.

It did not generate a new invoice and clicking "generate due invoices" does not work either. This forces us to manually create the new invoice with the new pricing which seems to defeat the purpose of the tool.

Edit: I had to move their due date forward one day to get whmcs to generate the invoice automatically. After whmcs cancels the invoice it should dis-associate it with the product in the back end so an updated invoice can be generated.

Edited by MikeDVB

• 1 month later...