[NOT A BUG] Blend Template Not Working (FF v4)

Blend template does not work in FireFox v4.0.1.

Shows notice messages like...

Do you want to send the invoice notification emails immediately after generation?

Are you sure? This will attempt the captures for all due credit card invoices based on your Credit Card Processing Settings.

At the bottom of the admin home area. The Settings area shows all tab contents down the page rather than only showing the selected tabs contents. Same goes for the ticket area. Tab contents are shown down the screen rather than when only selecting the tab.

Seems this wasnt tested with FF v4?

The tabs also do not work

<div id="tabs">
   <ul>
       <li class="tab" id="tab0"><a href="javascript:;">Recent Activity</a></li>
       <li class="tab" id="tab1"><a href="javascript:;">Recent User Activity</a></li>
       <li class="tab" id="tab2"><a href="javascript:;">To-Do List</a></li>
       <li class="tab" id="tab3"><a href="javascript:;">Network Status</a></li>
   </ul>
</div>

• WHMCS CEO

It works fine in FireFox 4. What you're describing sounds like a javascript related issue so double check your uploads - either some files have been missed or permissions are set incorrectly somewherr.

Matt

I just came here to report the same issue.

All of the tabs which should be hidden are exposed.

All of the javascript files do exist and are accessible when clicking the location from source (firebug). Also all of the javascript files have a 0644 permission.

EDIT: It shows perfectly in Safari.

Jack

I was about to post that I had the same problems, and even noted a JS error in the console of Google Chrome. However I think it was a cache issue as after a couple of refreshes the front-page error messages problem and the tabs not working issue both cleared up for me.

Maybe clearing your browser cache may help?