Order Page Column Missalignment

waizen

No matter which template I choose, all of the pages seem to appear as they should, including some custom templates I've created. There is one exception, however, and that is the Order Page (last link on the right-hand menu while using the 'portal' template) What I see is a center column that is too wide for the page, pushing the right column outward, as well as two 'order now' buttons that are floated way far to the right and outside the boundaries of the page.

Keep in mind this problem manifests itself no matter which template I use, but only on that 'Order' page.

I opened the page's template file, located in templates>orderforms>default>products.tpl but could not identify anything that could be causing the problem. I tried changing sizes there to no effect. I did not identify any CSS-related issues.

BTW: the page is functional, just miss-aligned.

Has anyone seen the same problem on their end? Thank you in advance.

Using WHMCS v4.4

• 4 weeks later...

I am having a similar issue. I have only noticed it since the 4.5 upgrade.

I am using the Comparison theme now but it happens on all the templates. All the input fields spread across the 2 columns and even outside onto the background. It all looks ok in a html editor but not in both IE and Firefox.

My website is https://www.cshosting.co.uk/whmcs/cart.php

I am having a similar issue. I have only noticed it since the 4.5 upgrade.

I am using the Comparison theme now but it happens on all the templates. All the input fields spread across the 2 columns and even outside onto the background. It all looks ok in a html editor but not in both IE and Firefox.

My website is https://www.cshosting.co.uk/whmcs/cart.php

I don't see anything strange when I visit your website?

Thanks to all those that looked at this for me! My issue is now sorted.

I have now found the issue and you were correct in that it was the custom code in header.tpl which caused the problem. :oops:

There was a javascript used elsewhere on the site that I had included as part of the header which caused the State/Region javascript code to return some weird results which caused the field to expand across the page (as they were long lines). I have now removed the custom javascript which is not needed on this page and all is now looking ok.

Thanks to all those that looked at this for me! My issue is now sorted.

I have now found the issue and you were correct in that it was the custom code in header.tpl which caused the problem. :oops:

There was a javascript used elsewhere on the site that I had included as part of the header which caused the State/Region javascript code to return some weird results which caused the field to expand across the page (as they were long lines). I have now removed the custom javascript which is not needed on this page and all is now looking ok.

I actually just did an integration for a guy that had the same problems. His was related to the javascript mootools and caused the state field to have random code in it which in essence made the field very long.

Glad you got it fixed!

I actually just did an integration for a guy that had the same problems. His was related to the javascript mootools and caused the state field to have random code in it which in essence made the field very long.

Glad you got it fixed!

That is exactly the issue I had - moo-tools!! :D