Shopping Cart Inquiry

Aaron873

Hi,

I have a question regarding the Shopping Cart - basically, my company has nothing to do with domains, servers, hosting ,etc.

The reason I purchased WHMCS was because of how innovative it is, in regards to it's billing system & support system and management. My business is a small-town gaming company/portal, who's main goal is to provide free online-games (which clearly has nothing to do with hosting, domains, etc).

I have read through the documentary, and some of the previous posts/threads here and I have seen similar inquiries in regards to mine, however, what I want to do is... Using the DEFAULT portal/shopping cart, I would like to skip from Step 1 to Step 3 (Confirm order). Simply because I do not need to setup/confirm/transfer any domains, or anything. I want to skip straight to the order confirmation page.

I have looked in the template: templates/orderforms/default, but like if I touch something I may ruin it, and I wanted feedback as to what I should do to go about doing this. I was also wondering if there is a way I can automatically send player accounts game cash upon their order, or would we have to confirm the order, and then do it manually.

I'm not sure if you all have ever dealt with someone like me, in regards with what I'm trying to accomplish here, but I feel like after tweaking WHMCS as much as possible, I will be able to do the aforementioned, and use it comfortably.

Thanks, and I hope I can acquire some type of support via the forums.

Regards,

Aaron

I should also add that I'm using the newest version of WHMCS and it's either buggy, or something else is wrong...

1]. When I go to "EDIT" my Administrator account it takes me to MAKE NEW ADMIN ACCOUNT, instead of letting me edit my account.

2]. When I go to add a new product, the box "Tick to show domain registration options" is NOT ticked, yet the domain registration, and stuff is still shown. What is wrong with this not working? I'm using Version: 4.4.2.

Thanks

What I have done is made a product called affiliate only to where there is no hosting only creates them an account.

Go into the product and uncheck the requires domain name and place it at free.

Then direct your url for that product like this: http://billing.hostloud.com/order/?pid=7&skip=1

Of course the billing.hostloud.com is my whmcs installation area and the pid is the product ID. The link I provided can be retrieved while editing the product go to the other tab and its the ajax single page order form link.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via pm for more help.