Comodo SSL Certificate Module

that would be great if it wasnt for this

"Requirements

You will need to have a server running LAMP (Linux Apache, MySQL and PHP), you will need to be using WHMCS and you will need to have ioncube loader installed on your server (You will have this if you are running WHMCS). You will need to be registered as an SSL Cheap Comodo Reseller (you can do that here: http://www.sslcheap.com/ssl-certificate-reseller.php), and you will need to have your SSL Reseller account approved for the module usage, email resellers@sslcheap.com with your SSL Reseller details to activate this.

"

that would be great if it wasnt for this

"Requirements

You will need to have a server running LAMP (Linux Apache, MySQL and PHP), you will need to be using WHMCS and you will need to have ioncube loader installed on your server (You will have this if you are running WHMCS). You will need to be registered as an SSL Cheap Comodo Reseller (you can do that here: http://www.sslcheap.com/ssl-certificate-reseller.php), and you will need to have your SSL Reseller account approved for the module usage, email resellers@sslcheap.com with your SSL Reseller details to activate this.

"

Nothing unusual or out of line about the requirements.

Well not unless you already have a reseller account directly from Comodo with Better pricing

I suggest you contact your Comodo account manager then, as it is clearly their is a module out their and maybe comodo has this.

if you read the whole instructions then after install and you add product is just asks for

2. In Module Settings choose the Comodo Module and enter your Comodo Reseller Username, password and API URL (at the time of writing, this is https://secure.comodo.net/products/)

which to me this is just a std comodo WHMCS module and will work with any comodo reseller as long as you have a comodo reseller account

Edited by easyhosting

I see the module, I have it downloaded.... I see it clearly state that you have to be their reseller to use the module,

that wouldnt be so bad if I didnt have better pricing through comodo

thats all I was saying,.

yes thats what it states in their instructions, but the actual mod has no reference to them and reading in WHMCS install instructions as long as you have a comodo account you just ad these details when creating a product.

if you try and sign up to their reseller account you are directed to Comodo

So is this working as a Direct Comodo reseller or do you have to go through a 3rd party?

We have so much invested in Comodo directly over the years that we are on their lowest pricing.. I don't really want to give that up for the sake of automation.

what i have seen on the module after you install this all you do is create products and

2. In Module Settings choose the Comodo Module and enter your Comodo Reseller Username, password and API URL (at the time of writing, this is https://secure.comodo.net/products/)

i am awaiting a reply from my Comodo account manager to see if this will work without being registered through http://www.sslcheap.com

We gave up hope with Comodo, LTD after their sales team began contacting our client base for renewals at a more competitive offer than our reseller cost! Why are they stealing our customers from us? We went with GlobalSign because our sales rep cares, never steals clients and is curious about how we are doing.

We gave up hope with Comodo, LTD after their sales team began contacting our client base for renewals at a more competitive offer than our reseller cost! Why are they stealing our customers from us? We went with GlobalSign because our sales rep cares, never steals clients and is curious about how we are doing.
Oh no.... That is not what I wanted hear. Explains why they don't respond to my emails. And I put a nice deposit down too. I'm getting too old for this crap. Are any of them trust worthy?!

Oh no.... That is not what I wanted hear. Explains why they don't respond to my emails. And I put a nice deposit down too. I'm getting too old for this crap. Are any of them trust worthy?!

i also use trustico who offer a range of certs from the main runners you need to deposit $100 with them. also you can get a mod for them from sparky

Won't go into a bashing spree. But, Every client we had previously setup with any type of product or service was then contacted directly by Comodo Sales for the renewal. We're not standing for that. The renewals should be our first elective, not theirs. They are our client.

i also use trustico who offer a range of certs from the main runners you need to deposit $100 with them. also you can get a mod for them from sparky
Gee wonder what the chances are of getting my $200.00 deposit back from Comodo is... lol....

We've been a Comodo Partner since 2002 and have never had this happen. You'll definitely want to contact someone at Comodo if this is going on as this is not normal procedure, if it was, we would have left many years ago.

after their sales team began contacting our client base for renewals at a more competitive offer than our reseller cost

We've been a Comodo partner for almost 10 years and they've not contacted any of our clients - are you sure you weren't being scammed by someone simply *claiming* to be from them ?

I doubt this will be the work of Comodo, as if they did this, they would be out of business as all their resellers would jump ship and report them.