[RESOLVED] Live Chat

• 2 weeks later...
Problem exists, even after a fresh installation of Windows 7 and using latest download ( https://secure.stardevelop.com/downloads/download-latest.php )

The issue must be with code used in WHMCS addon available from within client area at https://www.whmcs.com/members/clientarea.php

It's nothing to do with Windows 7 actually. I tested software on Windows XP and it's still doing the same thing. Repeating page history twice for one page load and the Google URL is not showing the keywords that were used by visitor.

Surprised you guys haven't fixed this yet. I think I'll use some other chat software instead. :|

• 2 weeks later...
It's nothing to do with Windows 7 actually. I tested software on Windows XP and it's still doing the same thing. Repeating page history twice for one page load and the Google URL is not showing the keywords that were used by visitor.

Surprised you guys haven't fixed this yet. I think I'll use some other chat software instead. :|

Sorry for the delayed response regarding this issue. Could you please contact us at http://livehelp.stardevelop.com/kb/ticket/ or email support at stardevelop dot com? We will then be able to troubleshoot the issue further directly with you. We would also like to troubleshoot why the search engine keyword detection is not working with your installation.

Hi Matt,

A little bit oftopic, how do we check what version of Live Help we are running & what version of Live Help is currently released?

You can check the version of the Live Help Server Software by following the KB article at http://livehelp.stardevelop.com/kb/article/108/ You would need to adjust the paths to take into account the WHMCS /modules folder.

The Live Chat WHMCS module version will be shown within the client downloads area when logged into the WHMCS client area.

I corrected the code and now everything is working properly. I used the code from Admin Panel - HTML Code. Maybe you should update code so if WHMCS module is being used the correct code is provided.

Thank you, we will have the Windows app > HTML code section show the correct WHMCS HTML code in the next update / patch.

Many of my clients report that they DO NOT SEE my responses when I use the windows application. I'm running a very up to date Win7 Home Premium.

Can you please re-download the Live Help files from your WHMCS client area and then re-upload the /modules/livehelp/xml/ directory? This should resolve the message delivery issue you are experiencing.

Can you please re-download the Live Help files from your WHMCS client area and then re-upload the /modules/livehelp/xml/ directory? This should resolve the message delivery issue you are experiencing.
I already did that less than a month ago. Has something changed again?

The web based admin chat window displays my conversation to the client without issue. So, I blame the windows APP.

I already did that less than a month ago. Has something changed again?

The web based admin chat window displays my conversation to the client without issue. So, I blame the windows APP.

Yes, a patch for this issue was integrated into our Live Help software a few days ago. I do not believe the Live Help version number was updated though (we will contact WHMCS to have the version number updated).

The issue is related to the /livehelp/xml/ directory which is used by the Windows application.

I've asked StarDevelop to drop by this thread and take a look at it for you.

Matt

Never had any problems when using Windows XP. I think the problems started when using Windows 7...

I tried completely reinstalling server software and windows software but it didn't make any difference.

HostMonster Coupon

Never had any problems when using Windows XP. I think the problems started when using Windows 7...

I tried completely reinstalling server software and windows software but it didn't make any difference.

HostMonster Coupon

Could you please contact us with a support ticket at http://livehelp.stardevelop.com/kb/ticket/ to help troubleshoot and resolve the issue?