New server module

Piotr

Hello,

I'm going to wrtite a module for the Froxlor panel. I would greatly appreciate if you could give me some code samples regarding the WHMCS module. To be more precise, I'm particularly interested in communicating the API and building the GUI for the plugin. Is there any structure necessary for the module script, because when I tried to run mine it crashed the WHMCS?

Best regards,

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
Hello,

I'm going to wrtite a module for the Froxlor panel. I would greatly appreciate if you could give me some code samples regarding the WHMCS module. To be more precise, I'm particularly interested in communicating the API and building the GUI for the plugin. Is there any structure necessary for the module script, because when I tried to run mine it crashed the WHMCS?

Best regards,

Hello,

is it possible for you to contact me? I'm very interested in your WHMCS module because I'm looking for something like this since a while ago.

Please let me know your contact details. Unfortunately I cannot use the PM system in this forum yet...

Hope to read from you soon again. Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...