Big headach with order forms templates

nay27uk

I am having big problems getting my cart order forms intergrated with my site.

I am working on the templates/orderforms/mytemplate It works perfectly on the view products page but when going to step2 and step3 (thats as far as I have got) it compleatly screws my layout.

The side colum I have is at the bottom of the page instead of the right of the page and the background of the page is white in the middle of the page instead of the colour it should be.

It is almost as if it is egnoring all the layout <divs> for my template between the header and footer although the tables do seem to be fine and the corect colours ect as in my CSS.

I notice that in WHMCS root there is a folder called order and in this is another folder named templates, is it those causing my problems? and if yes how do I alter them so my layout is not screwed up.

If they are not my problem what else in WHMCS is screwing my layout in the middle of the pages.

Thanks for the reply.

After 4 hours or so I have now resolved this problem, one of my tables was missing a closing </table> tag.

Its typical I could not see it for looking before I posted this thread, when I had submited the thread I thought I will take another look, I cut out the code for just the cart things and pasted it into another clean page and there it was right at the bottom of the page.