hi

hi all, I just decided to jump on the WHMCS ship and thought I'd say hello.

I just wish I had of had the foresight to look at WHMCS first instead of wasting four days trying to get M*dernB*ll installed and configured. Ah well you live and you learn. :roll:

Thanks for the welcome bear! It was in fact my third attempt at getting MB going - once with 4 and then 5 late last year and once again (I'm a sucker for punishment) with 5 last week.

MB seems to be quite feature rich but I can't justify the expense of a full time support department / team of rocket scientists and accountants just to keep the damn thing running! :P

I was actually trying to get the system working due to the availability of a pre-written registrar module for DistributeIT, but seeing that one is on the way for WHMCS has sealed the deal for me.

I jumped ship from MB about 5 months now tried to resell there license but no one wants it. lol

I agree on how you come to appreciate WHMCS. I was able to setup WHMCS complete tops 3 hours with MB 4 years of headaches.

I jumped ship from MB about 5 months now tried to resell there license but no one wants it. lol

May be you could put it up on your WHMCS order page as an optional 'extra' with a new reseller package. Stock = 1, price = $4.99

;)

:lol:

I got on a roll because I wanted to add an image link in one of my posts... I don't think I'll be able to keep the pace up though, otherwise I won't be getting any work done and billing enough to afford my WHMCS license!