whmcs integretion

freak

i see you got a theme from WHMCSthemes, but have you made sure you have the licence from themeforest to use this

ah ok, was wondering why it wasn't "fully integrated" with the rest of their site. It is close and has the same generally appearance but could use some work. As for the site he got it from - odd how they sell themes based on work from themeforest without making sure the purchaser has actually bought the template and has the legal right to use it in whmcs

i have the legal right to use the theme and i not buy from themeforst but from whmcsthemes.com

we have and full integretion http://hostsean.bg/members/index.php?systpl=hostsean&language=English

but is steel in work !!!

you dont have full rights to the theme unless you have a licence from themeforest as they own the theme and not whmcsthemes

yeah what he said. you actually have to own the actual template from themeforest to use it otherwise it's technically illegal. whmcsthemes does not own those designs (really they should only be selling those themes to people who have purchased the template)

http://themeforest.net/wiki/support/legal-terms/licensing-terms/

really under the licensing terms they probably shouldn't be selling those themes like they do 'The Regular License grants you, the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire'

Granted I myself have integrated themeforest designs for people under this clause 'You may use the Work in a work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client who has asked you to create it.' key term there is ASKED YOU TO CREATE IT (which i don't think applies to offering them for sale ahead of time)

Edited by wwesn

i not have a problem to pay 12$ for this theme in themeforest but in all terms in whmcsthemes i can't see any text that can make me pay to themeforest

and hire no i have a license problem but whmcsthemes if they sell product whit no legal right for this

i not have a problem to pay 12$ for this theme in themeforest but in all terms in whmcsthemes i can't see any text that can make me pay to themeforest

and hire no i have a license problem but whmcsthemes if they sell product whit no legal right for this

well whmcsthemes may have purchased the themes they are using for their templates, but this is for their use and cannot be resold, so you will need to purchase the theme direct from themeforest to make your template legal.

i see you got a theme from WHMCSthemes, but have you made sure you have the licence from themeforest to use this

well they can make the theme for you if you purchased the template and asked them to (according to the themeforest license) but yeah legally they probably shouldn't just sell it.

all i saw about it on their site is:

-----

The HTML files are not included with this theme - if you want them, you must purchase them from Theme Forest.

However, your WHMCS Theme will still function without the HTML files.

----

that last part is them pretty much saying you don't need the html files which is bull because you shouldn't use someone elses work if you didn't purchase the original template from the maker of it

what is also funny is in the whmcsthemes tos it states

"You are not entitled to resell any of the products and/or files you purchase from us. If we find that you have broken these terms, we will use every legal resource available to us in order to reclaim any loss of earnings incurred by your breach of this term.

Neither are you entitled to distribute any of the products and/or files purchased from us to any other person or body. The files you purchase are only to be used by you. If we find that you have broken these terms, we will use every legal resource available to us in order to reclaim any loss of earnings incurred by your breach of this term."

its funny because they are breaking the licensing terms then telling you if you do what they are doing they will take legal action :D

Edited by wwesn

yes and i buy only whmcs theme i not need html files i not enter in themeforge to see the html files

@easyhosting they reselll this theme i not do this ? i'll tolk whit theme and whit themeforge and if this is tru and i need to buy the theme from themeforge i'll do refound in paypal

i not have problem whit this **** 19$ for whmstheme and 12 for themeforge but for me this is bullshit i enter in the facking site and buy this theme and now i see problem whit license ? and for what for 12 $

i not steel this theme i BUY her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, your WHMCS Theme will still function without the HTML files.

this is true as i purchased a theme from whmcsthemes and as my site is based areounf WHMCS all i did was place the template in my template folder and activated it and all works fine, but i still bought the theme from themeforest $14 ($12 + $2 fee) even though i dont need the html files

yes and i buy only whmcs theme i not need html files i not enter in themeforge to see the html files

@easyhosting they reselll this theme i not do this ? i'll tolk whit theme and whit themeforge and if this is tru and i need to buy the theme from themeforge i'll do refound in paypal

i not have problem whit this **** 19$ for whmstheme and 12 for themeforge but for me this is bullshit i enter in the facking site and buy this theme and now i see problem whit license ? and for what for 12 $

i not steel this theme i BUY her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youve done nothing wrong, its whmcsthemes who have mislead you, i complained and they refused refund until i contacted paypal and then they only offered me $9.99 which i refused and i paid $20 to them and $14 to themeforest

men i not have problem whit this i'll buy if need and ill realy do

but the problem is in this tey sell the whmcs theme and not tell me that if i buy for 20$ i'll need to pay and 14$ more

this is not right

and is iligle for me :D

if i sell u hosting and u pay for this hosting and after 5 day some our freand tell u this :

u need to pay license to cpanel for that u use this control panel ?

i thing this is the same, they need to pay license for selling this theme, no i to pay for that i use this theme

sorry my English is bad

did you get your money back? if you open a dispute with paypal you may want to point out to them the terms that they violate from themeforest. Also I noticed they have two more new themes for sale based on 'free templates' and that they are also violating the terms for those as well

http://www.templates.com/pages/info/legal.html

"User is authorized to print copies of the Content, provided that the copies are only for personal, non-commercial use and that any notices contained in the Content are maintained. User may not modify, transmit, participate in the sale or transfer of or create derivative works based on any Content, in whole or in part. User agrees to comply with all copyright and trademark laws and shall not encumber any interest in, or assert any rights to the Content. "

Yes what a rip off merchant and notice hos portfolio is only made up of demo templates that he had on the old site and not actual clients he has worked for.

ah well, what goes around comes around i suppose. I'll start undercutting the price on those 'premade' themeforest templates then lol (to people who bought the template of course! :P)

• 3 weeks later...

Lol I just read this story,

I was thinking of purchasing from his site, and also looked at a few others, I also checked out WHMCSIntegrations.ca (wwesn's site) and I thought it looked similar to whmcsthemes.com after reading the sidebar news, it looks like "Alistair" copied his package's and names!

Stay away from whmcsthemes.com

While I am at it, I ordered integration from whmcsintegration.com and here I am 2 weeks later still waiting to hear back from the designer.

wwesn, how long is your turnaround time?