How to create a product trial?

dhollingworth

Hi

We're introducing a new product that has a 30 free trial period followed by either a monthly or annual recurring fee.

Is there any way in WHMCS to delay initial payment for x days? I don't think the "Charge next month" feature does what I want.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of the main things keeping us from switching to WHMCS from our current solution.

We need to be able to define trials, and set trial amounts, without the customer needing to upgrade at the end of the trial.

So, for instance, we would set a 30 day trial for $1, but, we also want the flexibility to set a 15 day trial for $1.

WHMCS looks truly amazing, but, trials and affiliate management right now seem to be lacking.

I truly hope something is in the works for this.

Thanks

Richelo

• 1 year later...

To put the hook to work, first off all, I need to duplicate the current product I need to offer to put it as trial to free?

When the free trial ends, the trial product will be deleted and will activate the new product I currently I have on whmcs as recurring?

Awaiting replies!