Add Contact sample needed

pjhacker

What are you confused about exactly? The permission descriptions should be pretty clear.

If you're unsure about any particular option I'd recommend logging in as the sub-account and seeing which pages they can/can't access.

John,

I am using the api to create a contact and I am unclear on what the array of values should be that gets passed in for permissions. I basically want the contact to recieve general emails and open/edit support tickets. Is the array that gets passed in numeric based? Is it text based? I am unclear on what values get passed in.

Still having this issue.

I understand what permissions values there are, the question is the format that needs to be passed into the API. I'm writing a .NET app that calls the WHMCS API. To collect values to pass in, I basically use a name value pair. Everything works when I call the Add Contact API method except setting permissions, I think because I don't have the format of the string for permissions correct. Can you please help shed some light on that?