FireFox plugin to view ticket counts.

optize

If you're like me, you don't like to receive 500 emails a day of ticket responses so we built a firefox addon which will display our ticket count in the lower left hand of FireFox.

Step 1) Create a random file in your root WHMCS directory, eg: jaslfkjaslfjasf.php, and paste the following PHP code into it. http://tinyurl.com/36v3jgh

Step 2) Download the FireFox extension and install it. http://tinyurl.com/35to9z7

Step 3) Configure the plugin in Tools -> Addons -> Ticket Stats

Refresh Rate = How often should it check for the ticket count

URL to Ticket Count Page = The PHP file you uploaded, please make sure it's a unique name that someone isn't going to guess.

URL To Admin Page = The URL to your WHMCS Admin page

Addon Notes:

- Right click on the notification bar to get a ticket count of each department.

- Double click to go to your WHMCS admin

Screenshot:

skx6cj.png

2wdyn9x.png

Oh, and I take no responsbility if your server starts on fire or any other bad thing that happens -- use at your own risk

Edited by optize

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

can not get this working:

URL to Ticket Count Page = The PHP file you uploaded, please make sure it's a unique name that someone isn't going to guess.

URL To Admin Page = The URL to your WHMCS Admin page

will not save in the option part?

FF4.0.1

OK got it working you can not copy and past the url's in must be typed in by hand. Good addon.

Edited by thehost5968

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
see, if this was available for google chrome i would DEFINATELY download and use. definately!!

pm me if anyone do! :)

Gogle Chrome would be ideal. Firefox used to be the best in my opnion HOWEVER over the years its gootten buggy and the plugin container that they now use..well that just hogs all the pc memory! even with 8GB!! so Chrome would be a good edition..:D