[NOT A BUG] Json Required for ResellerClub DNS Management

I'm trying to setup the DNS management for Resellerclub. I inputted my Branded Url as directed. However, whenever I click on the DNS Management link in the client error I get a blank white page.

I turned on errors and this is the error it gave me:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode() in /var/www/html/dchttpd/modules/registrars/resellerclub/resellerclub.php on line 0

Thanks,

Daniel

My thoughts on this is that you are using the PHP 5.2 json_decode function. This will not work for customers who have PHP 5.1 which I have. I don't want to upgrade to 5.2 or higher yet because CentOs hasn't done it yet either...so to install PHP 5.2 would require me to manually install it.

If this is the case can you implement your own json decode function so that those on 5.1 can still use this feature?

Thanks,

Daniel

Why would anyone use an unsupported version of PHP if there are options (I'm sure there are CentOS packages for 5.2). PHP themselves don't support 5.1 anymore, and haven't for quite some time.

WHMCS is targeted at users running servers with control panels (such as cPanel), and I am not aware of any control panel shipping PHP 5.1