Wrong language in e-mail templates

rocconeri

Hi,

I have this problem related to the language of e-mail templates: in WHMCS Email Templates page I have the Default language (in english) plus Italian language, which I have translated and which should be used in the emails.

Till yesterday all worked fine and it sent emails in Italian language, but now it sends them in english, even if I set Italian language in the order form and even if I have Italian as default language in General Settings -> Localisation.

Also I noticed in Client's Profile -> Profile tab, that it automatically sets the language as "Default" instead of "Italian", and in fact when I set Italian then the emails are sent in this language, but I don't know why it doesn't automatically sets the Italian language.

How can I solve this and use Italian language instead of Default in email templates?

Thanks all.

• WHMCS Support Manager

If you have selected Italian as the default language under Setup > General Settings, then the Italian translation should go under Setup > Email Templates > Edit > Default Version.

If you have selected English as the default language under Setup > General Settings, then the English translation should go under Setup > Email Templates > Edit > Default Version.

• 2 months later...