Net Registry - in WHMCS but no set up docs?

getithappening

Hi everyone,

I've just bought the system and this is my first post, so please feel free to direct me to somewhere that answers my Q instead of retyping.

I use Net Registry for domains and saw it in the list of features, and it's an option in the WHMCS admin, but there is no additional set up information for it in the documents section as there is for the other domain registrars.

I have read a few posts that talk about problems with the integration and API etc, but I haven't found any instructions on how to get to that point yet.

So if anyone can help me out, that would be great.

Thanks,

Nicole.

• 2 months later...
Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry, I just assumed there had to be more to it, as the other registrar instructions say to contact the registrar, and show what options are allowed etc.

I'm going to try and register a domain now!

Thanks again,

Nicole.

We've just changed to another domain registrar, but when we were still tinkering with NetRegistry, we found that you didn't just put in your username and password. You needed to apply for their API and use that username and password in the system as well as some other steps. So it would be great to see the full instructions in the list of supported resellers along with all the others.

Thanks,

Nicole