a few problems

easyhosting

Lets go throughy the problesm i find have suddenly started

1) when i go to a clients profile>products and services and then where next to username it states "login to control panel" clicking on this does not work

2) when i go to a clients profile>summary and then where it states "login as client" when you do this and then as a clients you go to services>open service and then clcik login to WHM, this does not work.

3) the passwords given by WHMCS wont allow cpanel logins

>1) when i go to a clients profile>products and services and then where next to username it states "login to control panel" clicking on this does not work

you have to have logged into the server as root/reseller first

>2) when i go to a clients profile>summary and then where it states "login as client" when you do this and then as a clients you go to services>open service and then clcik login to WHM, this does not work.

then the password you have on that account in WHMCS is not the password in WHM - try disabling the client ability to change the cpanel password

>1) when i go to a clients profile>products and services and then where next to username it states "login to control panel" clicking on this does not work

you have to have logged into the server as root/reseller first

i know that and try when i am logged in as root

>2) when i go to a clients profile>summary and then where it states "login as client" when you do this and then as a clients you go to services>open service and then clcik login to WHM, this does not work.

then the password you have on that account in WHMCS is not the password in WHM - try disabling the client ability to change the cpanel password

even making sure the passsword in WHM matchs exactly to what is in WHMCS this does not work, and i have the change cpanel password function disabled.