Required Check Box

nop

Hi,

Under custom fields for a product I selected "tick box" and checked "requied field" and "show on order form" for a product.

When someone orders the product it does not require them to check it. I would like to force them to check it to agree to our terms and conditions.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you

Hi,

Under custom fields for a product I selected "tick box" and checked "requied field" and "show on order form" for a product.

When someone orders the product it does not require them to check it. I would like to force them to check it to agree to our terms and conditions.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you

Hi

In your admin area go to Setup>General Settings>Ordering

you eill see "Enable TOS Acceptance" make sure this is checked (ticked) and then you will see "Terms of Service URL" place your TOS URL in the box provied and then scrol down and click save changes.

this will mean anoyone ordering your services will have to check a box on the order form saying they have read and accept your TOS before the order can be completed.