VPS Automatic cPanel License Ordering and Cancellation through buycPanel.com

Hi Mike

Tried sending you a PM last week, but I guess I can also post here; Is this module still available?

Thanks,

Thomas

Yes, just drop me a line to michaeld@mddhosting.com and I'll just zip it and send it over.

You're wasting your time Thomas, I gave up waiting for him to send me a fix that he 'made yesterday but haven't uploaded yet' after 1-2 months had past!
Well, as I told you I was trying to get it to work to auto-terminate on add-on cancellation but I simply couldn't figure out a way to get this to happen with the current API and hooks from WHMCS.

Ultimately I wasn't able to get it to work how you wanted and I told you that I would get you the version that would order the licenses on new order but you would still have to handle cancellations and as far as I remember you didn't want that.

I'm very much still around and the module is still available, I've just been super busy.

Ultimately I wasn't able to get it to work how you wanted and I told you that I would get you the version that would order the licenses on new order but you would still have to handle cancellations and as far as I remember you didn't want that.

I'm very much still around and the module is still available, I've just been super busy.

Firstly, the last version you sent me did not work *at all*, the update I waited weeks/months on was a fix to this which I kept getting the run around with and hence I lost all faith in your work/ability.

Secondly, throughout my dealings with you regarding this (spanning a couple of months) you constantly complained of being to busy to send me fixes that you allegedly had already made yet seemed to have plenty of time to chat on WHT?

Edited by aXeR

Firstly, the last version you sent me did not work *at all*, the update I waited weeks/months on was a fix to this which I kept getting the run around with and hence I lost all faith in your work/ability.
It worked fine on all systems I tested it on - you were unable to provide me error logs or the ability to log in and get them which makes it difficult (or impossible) to diagnose the issue and resolve it.

Secondly, throughout my dealings with you regarding this (spanning a couple of months) you constantly complained of being to busy to send me fixes that you allegedly had already made yet seemed to have plenty of time to chat on WHT?
Making a 10 second post on a forum is a lot different than going through hundreds or thousands of lines of code trying to find an obscure error that's causing issues for one user of your script but nobody else without any sort of error messages and without the ability to recreate the issue.

If you want to get me an error_log or ping me with steps to recreate the issue I'll see if I can't find out why you're having issues that nobody else is.

Hopefully this project is still active?

Mike, I've just tried to access your website and I can't seem to find anything relating to this module, just a few dead links.

If you could let me know if this is in active development, and If your accepting orders it would be greatly appreciated.

If not, I'll just have to get one of the in house guys to do this.

Looks like a good module!