WHMCS License Reseller Addon

I am looking at purchasing this addon, the only real function I need is for it to automatically bill clients:

The options of monthly, semi, annually would be great!

laszlof I know you have been busy lately and congratulations on the new member!

When this addon has been updated please let me know I would be very keen to put an order through.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have released version 1.0p1 of this module today (available in the client area for all existing users) to fix an issue we noticed when the clientarea on whmcs.com had a minor modification that broke the importing.

All existing users should update immediately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a bit of a strange issue with the mod in that its picking up the licences from whmcs but i cant assign them to any clients in it

is this because we have whmcs as a product addon and not an actual product? or is there something else that would be doing this?

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently in the testing phase for version 2.0. This version adds the ability to link a price to the license. I've completely removed the "Assign License" tab in the admin area and switched it over to a standard server module setup. Basically it will provision licenses just like you would provision any other product in your WHMCS.

I am going to try to get this out by the end of the week assuming I dont run into any major issues.

Note: Due to the extreme modification of the module, directly upgrading will not be a straight forward process. I will include some instructions, and will help out the best I can via email, but it wont be a 1 click upgrade like I hoped. However, it will be doable with a little time and effort.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've just released version 2.0p1. This addresses an issue where the module is unable to connect to whmcs.com due to a change in their SSL certificate. The certificate authority is not recognized by libcurl, so its unable to connect. This will cause virtually all features to stop working, so please take the time to update your installation.

You can download the latest version in our client area, and you simply need to overwrite the existing files with the new ones.

How does this compare to or work with the new addon (built-in) modules coming up within the next few weeks or month.

"* License Key Reselling Automation - This is designed to make reselling WHMCS keys even easier. It will allow you to view all the keys you have with us, see who they are assigned to within your WHMCS installation, setup auto assignment with the purchase of specific addons and reissue them on demand!"

My guess is that will only work with "official resellers", for which my module is not designed. Only official resellers are allowed to outright "sell" WHMCS licenses.

Until we get more information on it, we will not know for sure.