Client Filed Lock

Hello,

I am wondering, is there a way that when you add a custom client field to your WHMCS and it displays on the order form, is there a way that once the customer inputs what I requset in that box when they order that they cannot edit that after the account is created?

So ie once that field is entered it can no longer be edited by the client, only by admins? :(

Sean

yes, you can alter the templates, it' s very easy: just add disabled to any <input type="text" ... > you don't want changed. eg:

<input type="text" name="phonenumber" value="{$clientphonenumber}" size="25" disabled />

Hello,

Thank you,

What I mean is I have created a 'Custom Field' within the admin section of WHMCS so that it shows on the order form.

What I want is for this field to be a required filed but then be disabled after the form has been submitted to where it would be shown in the clients 'My Details' page.

So this field will only be able to be edited by admins only. :-P